«Victory» Memorial Complex
The monument is a bronze sculpture in the form of a full-length female figure with her hands raised up and embodies the image of Victory in the Great Patriotic War of 1941-1945. Stylized fluttering clothes encircle the figure and give a dynamic impulse to the composition. The sculpture is mounted on a pedestal of red granite, on the front surface of which the numbers are carved: 1941-1945. There is a memorial complex “Victory” in Timiryazevskaya Street, on the “Walk of Fame”, near the prefecture of the Northern Administrative District of Moscow. The monument was opened on May 7, 2005, on the 60th anniversary of the great Victory of the Soviet people over Nazi Germany. At the end of 2003, on the initiative of deputies and veterans of the Timiryazevsky district, it was decided to establish a memorial complex in honor of the victory in the Great Patriotic War. In November 2004, a decree of the government of the city of Moscow was issued – the monument should be! On May 7, 2005, the Victory Memorial Complex was opened.
Address: Moscow, Timiryazevskaya str., 27